Monday, June 27, 2011

Lynsey Eats, Sleeps and puts on some incredible outfits in Austin!!




Forget about where to sleep in this post! I can't give you the run down of charming digs in Austin, my room was newly renovated and modern and had one big thing going for it, it had a view of the Four Seasons across the river! I can, however, give you the run down on what to pack if your hitting up this toasty Texas town in the near future.  

I had two very fast days in Austin and one was spent at a wedding.  I packed every possible gorgeous outfit I thought I might change into, I wore every one, and I wouldn't change a thing!

The Must Pack List:

On Arrival: (Left to Right: Lucchese Cowboy Boots, J Crew Orange Dress, Louis Vuitton Trevi GM)





Rehearsal Dinner: (Left to Right: Tory Burch Miller 2 Sandal, Milly Caroline Maxi Dress)



Wedding Day: (Left to Right: Fendi Raffia Pumps, Tommy Hilfiger Deja Pleated Gown)


Stay tuned for my next post, a fabulous brunch spot in Austin!







2 comments:

  1. Love this. So much. Just need a picture of your gorgeous self in the gown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one beautifully packed suitcase.

    ReplyDelete